Have to make presentations at work? Need help?
This workshop includes some of the basics of successful public speaking, some ways to prevent mistakes, and some of the psychology behind what makes an excellent presentation that your audience will remember. Depending on the length of time desired, this workshop can include exercises and practice time for participants, making it interactive.
Topics may include:
- Body Basics: Where to Put Yourself, and More
- Voice Vibes: How to Say What You Want to Say
- Technical Tips: Things to Think About
- How people learn
- Quelling the Quivers: How Not to Seem Nervous, Even When You Are
- What to Do When Something Goes Wrong
- Circle of Excellence Activity
- What audiences want
Book this Vancouver Communication workshop NOW!