Sometimes it’s the little things.
Professional behaviour is expected in the workplace, but not everyone understands what that means. This is a “mix and match” workshop that is designed for each audience.
Topics may include:
- what is professionalism
- 11 Attributes of a true professional
- non-verbals in communication
- verbal communication
- accountability and initiative
- failure and resiliency
- conflict in the workplace
- strategies for improving personal professionalism
Book this Vancouver Communication workshop NOW!