Most conflict happens because of poor communication.
This workshop can be aimed at any group and tailored to suit issues that are relevant to the group attending.
Topics may include:
- conflict styles: what is yours?
- conflict prevention
- aggression: what it looks and sounds like
- body language in conflict
- the aggressive patient
- how not to take it personally
- conflict management
- confrontational language
- beyond words: when to call for help
- personal safety strategies
- self-care and stress reduction
Book this Vancouver Communication workshop NOW.