Working in healthcare is a unique experience.
This is a “mix and match” workshop that is custom-designed for each group.
Possible topic areas include:
- hard conversations: how to share what needs to be said
- active listening skills development
- from the patient’s perspective: how to talk so you can be heard
- conflict management
- working in a team
- stress management and the prevention of vicarious post traumatic stress disorder
- clear communication techniques
- accountability and learning from failure
- care for the care giver
Book this Vancouver communication workshop now!