How do you know if you are assertive or not?
This workshop offers a look at what it means to be passive (non-assertive), aggressive and assertive.
It offers actionable ways in which participants can build skills and practice becoming more assertive in their communication interactions.
Topics may include:
- what passive, aggressive and assertive people look and sound like
- behavioural style costs and benefits
- language cues: how the words we use make a difference
- recognizing limitations and celebrating strengths
- how to say no without feeling guilty
- confidence-building activities and exercises
- strategies for success
Book this workshop now by contacting Jenn.