PTSD Help for Couples
In this podcast episode, Jenn interviews the trio that makes up the team of coaches at Moving the Human Spirit. Each member brings gifts and skills to the work that they are doing, and particularly their latest endeavour with couples affected by Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- what drew this team together and to this work
- what background each brings
- the global nature of the work
- what PTSD is
- signs and symptoms
- what happens in a couple relationship when one partner has this diagnosis
- where clients come from and who this team is working with
- some of the treatments and approaches to healing
- an example of an exercise used to treat
- stress and chaos management
- next steps
Who makes up the team:
Moving the Human Spirit began as a collaborative effort put forward by a group of skilled individual facilitators and coaches. The team is trained in many differing backgrounds and skill sets. Everything from coaching, personality testing, stress management and facilitation can be found in their practice. They help people become more conscious, more inspired and better able to have meaningful positive communication.
How to Connect:
Send me your thoughts on this or any other episode of the show via the comment form below, or the Speakpipe voicemail app to the right of your screen.
Please go to iTunes and leave me a review. The more you can share the CommunicationDiva podcast, the more people we can help!