In today’s episode, guest author and workshop leader Diana Mohrsen shares her love of journaling and talks about how it can be good for you to get introspective in the midst of a busy working life. Journaling can give time to think, and to pause, and to release tension and explore questions. She talks about how at the end of a journaling session, she finds she has discovered wisdom she says must come “from somewhere beyond me!”
In this Episode:
- writers must be special people
- the power of introspection
- how Diana’s journal (Introspect: A Working Journal) is organized
- how journaling can inform your work life
- where to start
- questions to ask
- how to use a journal to explore and set career goals
- we could all use time to think
- the joy of journaling
- where the questions come from
- using journaling to decrease stress
Diana can be reached via email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heading to Podcast Movement!
I’m heading off to sunny California to attend Podcast Movement 2017, and YES I am excited! I will tell you all about it once I am back…so stay tuned for that.
Help Getting Started with a Job Search
A reminder that if you need some inspiration and motivation to get your job search or career change started, allow me! I have a free 5 day Jump Start Your Job Search Challenge and you can jump in by clicking HERE.
Until next time,