No, you don’t have to do it all.
It’s hard to know that you don’t have to do everything, or to believe it, anyway. Sometimes we get stuck trying to accomplish far more than we actually need to. Are there places you can cut back? Are there people you can enlist to help you? Can you delegate or collaborate both in the workplace and at home?
In this podcast episode, I take a look at how to prioritize and how to decide what is utterly vital and what would just be nice to do if possible.
I also offer strategies to help you sort things out, at work and at home, when it comes to having too many things on your “to-do” list.
- expectations…your own and those of others
- how to categorize your lists to make them more manageable
- how to be fiercely conscious and protective of your time
- when to let go of perfection and why this is important
- how to take time to breathe
We are almost at holiday time, and life tends to get a little more hairy before the calm and dark of winter sets in. These are my strategies to help you not lose yourself…to not get sick…to actually stop and enjoy some of the moments amidst the mayhem.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Until next time, I wish you a little zen.