Are you just starting out in a new job or career? Would you like to change careers? Have you been in the workforce a long time and want to advance? Are your bored and wondering what’s out there?
You’re in the Right Place!
Whichever situation you’re in, I can help you take your next step.
I offer practical and useful content to help you get to where you want to be: online courses, live custom workshops, speaking events, free podcasts and private coaching.
I get you ready to reach out and achieve your goals.
Check out my online courses and all the resources that are here to help you out. Enjoy!
If you still want to know more about me…read on!
Let me tell you a little more about myself then, since you asked. 🙂
I live in the Vancouver area with my husband Scott. We have two adult children finished university and out on their own…and two teens in high school, and you don’t even want to see our calendars, believe me!
I do a lot of things, but ALL of them are designed to help people live more authentic, meaningful and engaged lives. Here are a few of them:
- host a long-running podcast: The Communication Diva Podcast
- offer online courses
- wrote a book
- sometimes write articles for other sites and publications
- often speak to large audiences on various topics, (including every Sunday because I am an ordained United Church of Canada minister and serve a small congregation on a part-time basis)
- offer private coaching and consulting
- and I lead workshops and speak to a variety of groups all around North America.
I’m a life-long learner and LOVE school! I have a Master’s Degree in Public and Pastoral Leadership,(MAPPL), am a certified Master NLP Practitioner and Conflict Coach, and many other certificates etc…but that’s enough for now.
Let’s just say I get all fired up about helping others explore new possibilities.
Now how can I help you?